[exe] Team Existence Index du Forum
[exe] Team Existence
Bienvenue dans la Team Fun Existence

[exe] Team Existence Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Timberwolves visit Washington on Tuesday ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    [exe] Team Existence Index du Forum -> [exe] team existence -> Discusion Importantes
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
miaowang123

MessagePosté le: Lun 17 Sep - 03:13 (2018)    Sujet du message: Timberwolves visit Washington on Tuesday Répondre en citant

Minneapolis, MN (SportsNetwork.com) - Kobe Bryant passed Michael Jordan on the NBAs all-time scoring list, then won the game for the Los Angeles Lakers. Bryant scored 26, including a go-ahead 3-pointer with about a minute remaining and the Lakers beat the Minnesota Timberwolves 100-94 on Sunday in an historic game for the veteran guard. Bryant passed Jordan for third place on the points list with a pair of free throws in the second quarter. Later, his deep 3 over Andrew Wiggins with 1:02 left came as the shot clock was winding down, giving the Lakers a 97-94 lead. He ended his 1,269th NBA game with 32,310 points and trails only Kareem Abdul- Jabbar and Karl Malone in NBA history. Im just honored to be here and still be playing, Bryant said. Careers dont usually last this long. Jordan scored 32,292 points in 1,072 career games for the Chicago Bulls and Washington Wizards, averaging 30.1 per game. He congratulated Bryant in a statement released to The Associated Press. Hes obviously a great player, with a strong work ethic and has an equally strong passion for the game of basketball, Jordans statement said in part. Ive enjoyed watching his game evolve over the years, and I look forward to seeing what he accomplishes next. Passing Jordan this season was an inevitability for Bryant as long as he remained healthy. He entered the game needing just nine points. After knocking down a 3 from the left corner, he nearly did it on a patented turnaround jumper on the next trip down the court, but it rattled out. I thought that was the shot, said Byron Scott, who played his final NBA season for the Lakers when Bryant was a rookie and now coaches the future Hall of Famer. I guess my second choice would be he gets fouled and goes to the free throw line. After Bryant made the foul shots with 5:24 remaining in the first half, the game was stopped for several minutes as players from both teams offered him congratulations and he was given the game ball. Praise arrived via social media, too, with LeBron James calling Bryant a living legend in a congratulatory tweet. Hes had an unbelievable career, Scott said of Bryant. Im just happy that I was able to share (it) him at the beginning of his career and to this point as well. I was there when he made his first basket and going on 18 years, this is where he is. The Lakers have won three in a row for the first time since Nov. 17-24, 2013. Carlos Boozer added 22 points and 13 rebounds in the win. Shabazz Muhammad had 28 points and nine rebounds off the bench to lead the Timberwolves, who are 1-8 since a 120-119 win over the Lakers in Los Angeles on Nov. 28. They went 1-3 on a four-game homestand. Timberwolves guard Zach LaVine, who was born about 15 months before Bryant was drafted, said he grew up a fan. Passing Michael Jordan is a big feat. Not many people do that, LaVine said. I mean, like, ever. Game Notes Abdul-Jabbar ranks first on the scoring list with 38,387 points and Malone is second with 36,928 ... The Lakers stopped a three-game losing streak in the series ... The Lakers finish a three-game road trip on Monday against Indiana ... The Timberwolves visit Washington on Tuesday. Cardinals Jerseys China . -- Jonas Hiller is cautiously confident he has kicked his vertigo. Youth Pat Tillman Jersey . The 25-year-old Brazilian player has only made four Premier League appearances for United this season and underwent a medical test in Italy on Friday. http://www.wholesalecardinalsjerseys.com/ . Wrights first stint with Milwaukee was on a 10-day contract from March 14-23. He played in two games, averaging six points and two rebounds in 16. Youth Korey Cunningham Jersey . According to the Red Wings Twitter feed, Zetterberg plans to practice with the team on Thursday and is aiming for a second round comeback. Youth Kurt Warner Jersey . Both moves were announced Tuesday. The Titans had waived Matthews on Saturday when they promoted wide receiver Michael Preston from the practice squad.OAKLAND, Calif. -- Golden State coach Mark Jackson has a suggestion for fans of both the Warriors and the Clippers: Dont show up for Game 5 in Los Angeles on Tuesday night. Jackson was responding to questions Monday about how fans in Los Angeles should react to the purported comments of Clippers owner Donald Sterling telling a woman not to bring black people to his games or associaate with them.dddddddddddd The Warriors coach said: "I believe if it was me, I wouldnt come to the game. I believe the fans, the loudest statement that they can make as fans is to not show up to the game." Jackson said players have families to worry about and are getting paid to be there but fans "cannot allow someone with these feelings to profit." Cheap Chargers Hoodies Cheap Browns Hoodies Cheap Texans Hoodies Cheap Ravens Hoodies Cheap Panthers Hoodies Cheap Jets Hoodies Cheap Titans Hoodies Cheap Chiefs Hoodies Cheap Bills Hoodies Cheap Colts Hoodies Cheap Cardinals Hoodies Cheap Buccaneers Hoodies Cheap Rams Hoodies Cheap Jaguars Hoodies Cheap Falcons Hoodies Cheap Bengals Hoodies ' ' '

AIM
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 17 Sep - 03:13 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    [exe] Team Existence Index du Forum -> [exe] team existence -> Discusion Importantes Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation

Horizon-2.0 © par Søldat & Micriz