[exe] Team Existence Index du Forum
[exe] Team Existence
Bienvenue dans la Team Fun Existence

[exe] Team Existence Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: 19th all-time in NFL history in yard ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    [exe] Team Existence Index du Forum -> [exe] team existence -> Discusion Importantes
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
miaowang123

MessagePosté le: Mer 19 Sep - 03:16 (2018)    Sujet du message: 19th all-time in NFL history in yard Répondre en citant

CLEVELAND -- Stephen Curry somehow misplaced his shooting touch coming out of the locker room at halftime. He located it just in time to save the Warriors. Curry scored 29 points and made a clutch jumper with 13.5 seconds left as the Golden State opened a long road trip with their fifth straight victory, 108-104 in overtime against the Cleveland Cavaliers on Sunday. Curry, who nearly recorded a triple-double by adding 11 assists and nine rebounds in 48 minutes, was just 1 of 11 from the floor in the second half and OT when he pulled up and knocked down the games biggest shot to give the Warriors a 108-104 lead. "Thank God for the green light," Warriors coach Mark Jackson said. "Hes a guy we believe in. Were not going to tell him to stop shooting." David Lee, who didnt have a point or rebound in the first half, finished with 19 points before fouling out for the Warriors, who are on the road for seven games over the next 13 days. Kyrie Irving scored 27 for Cleveland, which dropped its fifth straight and lost its third tight game in a row. The Cavs lost by three in Boston on Saturday and two in double-overtime against Atlanta on Thursday. "Weve just got to close out games better," Irving said. "It sounds simple but weve just got to do a better job of it." Irving drained a 3-pointer with 9.5 seconds left in regulation to tie it 99-all. The Warriors, who once trailed by 17, quickly pushed the ball up the floor for one final shot, but Currys 8-foot runner in the lane bounced off the rim in the last second, sending the teams to overtime. Curry threw his head back in disbelief at the miss. "It was my best look," he said. "I just missed it." But the silky smooth point guard more than made up for it in the extra session. After Irving missed, Curry fed Andre Iguodala on the wing and the Warriors forward alertly hit a cutting Draymond Green for a dunk to put Golden State ahead 106-104 with 59 seconds to go. Jarrett Jack misfired for the Cavs, and with the 24-second shot clock winding down on the Warriors next possession, Curry dropped a contested 23-foot jumper from the left side to put Golden State up by four. "It was frustrating," Curry said of his drought before hitting his big jumper. "None of them were tough looks. They were shots I made in the first half. You realize you have time to make some more plays. I was blessed I had more opportunities." The Warriors then stole Clevelands last inbounds pass to wrap up a grind-it-out win. Green went just 2 of 10 from the field but added 10 rebounds, and Klay Thompson scored 16 for Golden State. Currys shot wasnt falling after halftime, so he adjusted his game and picked up seven assists in the second half and overtime. The loss wrapped up a strange weekend for the Cavs, who excused Andrew Bynum indefinitely on Saturday for conduct detrimental to the team. The Cavs are trying to trade the 7-foot centre, who signed a two-year, $24 million contract with Cleveland in July and showed flashes of being dominant again but became a headache. Bynums bizarre situation continues to hover over the Cavs. His locker was empty except for a half-loaf of whole grain bread, a jar of peanut butter, headphones, a pair of sneakers and shower sandals. Its unlikely hell be back to fetch them as the Cavs will either deal or release him before Jan. 7, the deadline for his contract to be guaranteed. The Cavs beat the Warriors at their own fast-paced game in the first half, building a 64-47 lead with 1:13 left before halftime on Jacks 3-pointer. But Curry, who came in shooting just 32 per cent (20 of 63) from the field in his past four games, knocked down a pair of 3-pointers and Golden State closed the half with an 8-0 tear to pull within 64-55 at the break. Curry went 5 for 5 from long range in the first half. The Cavaliers reeled off 18 straight points in the first quarter, turning a five-point deficit into a 12-point lead. Irving and C.J. Miles made 3-pointers during the stunning run, which helped Cleveland open a 35-26 lead after one. NOTES: The Warriors have won six in a row over the Cavs. ... Not surprisingly, Jackson had high praise for Curry, who came in averaging 23.2 points and 9.5 assists. "Hes a star player," Jackson said. "I think people realize that. I love the fact hes picking and choosing when to facilitate, when to score. Hes scoring the basketball but even more impressive is hes second in the league in assists." ... The Warriors will travel 8,300 miles on their road trip, which ends Jan. 8 at Brooklyn. ... Cavs coach Mike Brown said he had to take off his expensive shoes during the pregame walk-through and convince his young players he wasnt wearing Hush Puppies. Tony Gonzalez Jersey . Joel Embiid was nearly unstoppable in the paint in the second half, and Naadir Tharpe seemingly couldnt miss. Falcons Jerseys Sale . PETERSBURG, Fla. http://www.cheapatlantafalconsjerseys.com/steve-bartkowski-jersey/ . First, Ivan Nova decided to have season-ending Tommy John elbow surgery. Then Michael Pineda was suspended for 10 games for using pine tar. Isaiah Oliver Jersey . -- With his team down 16 points in the second quarter and headed for another blowout loss at home, Golden State Warriors coach Mark Jackson yelled out to his players to keep shooting and keep fighting on defence. Russell Gage Jersey . -- So much for concern that running back Marshawn Lynch would be absent from the Seattle Seahawks minicamp. CHARLOTTE, N.C. -- The agent for wide receiver Steve Smith says the five-time Pro Bowl selection has played his final snap for the Carolina Panthers. Smiths longtime representative Derrick Fox told The Associated Press on Wednesday that Smith "is not going to play for the Panthers next year, I know that. I just dont know when that transaction is going to take place." Fox said the Panthers have been trying to trade Smith, but expects he will ultimately be released. He said the Panthers have not asked Smith to restructure his current contract which calls for him to make $7 million under this years salary cap. Regardless of whether the Panthers cut Smith or keep him, the club will have to pay him $3 million this season as part of the three-year contract extension he signed in 2012. Smiths current contract runs through 2016. Smith took to Twitter on Wednesday afternoon, writing "God has a plan... sometimes it just hurts (to) find out what it is." "I will always be a Carolina panther No contract can ever change that CLT is my home and will always be my home... I love you .panthernation." Smith also wrote: "But I still have a lil bit of football left in me.... .agent89 Out." Fox said Smith, a 13-year NFL veteran, would have preferred to finish his career with Carolina, the team that drafted him in the third round in 2001. Fox said the 34-year-old Smith was "disappointed and surprised" when Panthers general manager Dave Gettleman talked about the receivers future in uncertain terms at the NFL Scouting Combines last month. "Where we are disappointed is the fact he signed an extension to stay loyal to the club and complete his career as a Panther," Fox said. "That is why we did the long-term team deal. Now we are at a crossroads where the Panthers dont want him anymore." Gettleman did not return phone calls seeking comment. Shortly after the Scouting Combine, Smith met with Gettleman at Panthers headquarrters, but Fox said the receiver left without a clear, defined role in terms of his future with the team.dddddddddddd Fox said Smith diligently rehabbed an injured knee leading up to the teams divisional play game against the San Francisco 49ers with loyalty to the team in mind, thinking his long-term future was in Carolina. Smith had four catches for 74 yards and a touchdown in Carolinas 23-10 loss. "He spent 12 hours a day working with (trainer) Ryan Vermillion to get ready for that game," Fox said. "His goal has always been to stay a Panther." Smith is Carolinas all-time leading receiver with 836 receptions for 12,197 yards and 67 touchdowns receiving. Smith is 19th all-time in NFL history in yards receiving and 25th in receptions. Smith had 64 receptions for 746 yards and four touchdowns last season helping the Panthers go 12-4 in the regular season and capture the NFC South championship. Fox said Smith plans to continue his playing career in the NFL when the Panthers cut ties. "At 34, they could have kept him and run him in the slot," Fox said. "Steve wants to play in the slot. But he cant play the slot with the current roster, and he hasnt been able to play in the slot with the rosters in the past." Fox said hes not sure why the Panthers havent released Smith. He said he will be ready when that time arrives. "Its my responsibility to find the best place for him to utilize his skills and passion for the game," Fox said. If the Panthers release Smith he will count $5 million under this years cap. The Panthers could designate him for a June 1 release which would allow them to split that money over the next two seasons. NOTES: Panthers restricted free agent cornerback James Dockery announced on Twitter he has re-signed with the team. "Blessed! Cant be happier to be signing back with the (at)Panthers cant wait to get back with our team," Dockery said. The team has yet to announce the move. Cheap Hawks Jerseys Cheap Celtics Jerseys Cheap Nets Jerseys Cheap Hornets Jerseys Cheap Bulls Jerseys Cheap Cavaliers Jerseys Cheap Mavericks Jerseys Cheap Nuggets Jerseys Cheap Pistons Jerseys Cheap Warriors Jerseys Cheap Rockets Jerseys Cheap Pacers Jerseys Cheap Clippers Jerseys Cheap Lakers Jerseys Cheap Grizzlies Jerseys ' ' '

AIM
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 19 Sep - 03:16 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    [exe] Team Existence Index du Forum -> [exe] team existence -> Discusion Importantes Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation

Horizon-2.0 © par Søldat & Micriz